RSS
My life is one big jumble of kids, pets, crafts, friends, food, home and business.

Peanut Buttery Goodness

Buckeyes are a gift from the dessert gods... they are simply AMAZING! 


There would be holiday mutiny if I did not make them so that's what I did today. I thought I'd give you a little pictorial. Here is the recipe I use... Buckeyes


Get your ingredients ready:
buckeyestart


Here is your pb dough:
bedough


Roll your little balls and place them on wax paper then stab them right in the head:
bestab


You have to freeze your pb balls then melt your chocolate
bemelt


Dip your frozen balls into the chocolate, chill to set then ENJOY!
bedip


And we had "rat-patootie" for dinner. My kids refuse to use the real name thanks to Disney's Ratatouille movie. lol
rat


ratrice

0 comments:

Post a Comment