RSS
My life is one big jumble of kids, pets, crafts, friends, food, home and business.

Christmas and looking ahead

Another Dec survived! 


Ok so I know we have a few more days but really doesn't Christmas feel like the end of December to everyone? That extra week is just a formality because as soon as you open those gifts, if you are anything like me, you start thinking about de-Christmas-izing your house and plans for New Year's Eve and of course all the big things you are going to do in the next year.


2010... This is going to be a biggie for me personally. My son will turn 14, just one year away from legal (with an adult) driving. My sweet sweet baby girl will turn TEN! And the biggest of the bigs is that we will be buying a house and moving... hopefully for the last time ever! 


I want to set down roots and plant things that I will see grow. I want a place that my kids can call home, and this apartment is not going to work for that.  The first week of Jan we are going to contact our realtor and lender and see where we stand and get this ball rolling along. :)


But more of that in the weeks to come...


I hope you had a great holiday no matter what you celebrate. I'm sure most of you have seen them so I'll just put a link to the pictures in case you missed them. Enjoy your last few days of 2009, make them count. 


Christmas Kids 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment