RSS
My life is one big jumble of kids, pets, crafts, friends, food, home and business.

School's Out For Summer...

And if you are me it's been out for way longer than just the last few weeks/days.


The prep and packing for the move and then the chaos swirl of moving, unpacking, new dog, visiting MIL, working away for weeks husband pretty much adds up to  a big ol homeschooling FAIL  for us.


The kids are doing some basic grammar, math, reading etc. most days but its not consistent and not terribly exciting.


I'm feeling tremendous pressure from myself to get a plan together for this coming year. To see if my slacking has caused them to fall behind in any area. To get my act together. Sadly I just feel completely unable to even figure out a starting point. I have no idea what to do or how I want to do it.


I'm feeling so uninspired with everything. What do you do when you feel like that? How do you figure out a jumping off place to kick start the other ideas?


I'm definitely feeling like a harried homeschooling housewife lately!

0 comments:

Post a Comment