RSS
My life is one big jumble of kids, pets, crafts, friends, food, home and business.

Full of Potential... or salad

I can see a glimmer of normalcy on the horizon. Chris will be home Saturday and he is going to finish building the furniture which will get rid of lots of boxes... I swear I hate boxes right now.

Mostly right now my days are spent dealing with The Dude. It is like having a 60+ pound toddler, fun in some ways but holy cow a seriously exhausting amount of work.

I got a new camera and while I really have no clue how to use it I haven't let that stop me. Flowers are, in my opinion, a great practice subject. They don't wiggle, squirm, whine or run away. Those the windy days lately were tricky. lol Here is my nature album of my trying out my new camera. 

From Nature


I'm also at a point where I'm finally ready to deal with my weight and eating habits. I haven't had soda in almost a week and no candy/sweets in 3 days (I pigged on Easter). I'm slowly adding in exercise at a level that I can maintain. Once the pool is ready for Summer I will also be swimming daily which I hope helps. Today I was inspired to start a visual food journal.  I take a photo of most of my dinners anyway for the veggie blog so why not take it another step. This is for me the ultimate accountability. If I put it in my mouth I have to be willing to share a picture of it with the world. I've thought about making it a separate blog but for now it is just a flickr album, we'll see what happens in a few days/weeks. There are a few earlier pics on there but the full programs starts today April 8.


Ok, it didn't even take a week. I started the blog  lol  I need to find a new template and pretty it up and add my pics but here is the addy.  http://whatinom.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment