RSS
My life is one big jumble of kids, pets, crafts, friends, food, home and business.

It is times like this that I wish I were more eloquent

I am filled with emotions and speechless all at once. This election was historic regardless of the outcome. Of course I happen to be in the lucky majority this cycle and my guy won.


I am just bursting with pride and love for this country. I'm so happy that enough people felt we needed a change, that the last 8 years could not be allowed to continue. I feel I can hold my head up tonight as the rest of the world looks on, and I have not felt that pride in far too long. I do not think Barack Obama is a "God", I do not think he is perfect. I think he will make mistakes and have missteps in the next 4 years. But I feel confident that he will set things in motion for this contry and put us back on the path of being worthy and great... we earned those titles before and I know we can again.

Thank you America, Thank You!

1 comments:

The Smiths said...

Amen, Sista! It is so great to see people have some hope again.

The Smiths said...

Amen, Sista! It is so great to see people have some hope again.

Post a Comment