RSS
My life is one big jumble of kids, pets, crafts, friends, food, home and business.

it's may first

woot day one... thirty more to go. Scintillating topics right out of the gates, yes?

I said I would blog for 31 days NOT that they would be anything you give a flying crappola to actually read. ;)

I'm toying with chopping my hair off again, not bald obviously but shorter. And possibly doing some unnatural coloring of the remaining shafts. hee hee I said shafts...

Anyway, it's all up in the (h)air but I'm sure before May is over I will have bored you to tears over it and possibly even decided something. yay

1 comments:

Random Nicole said...

shave it and color on your head with permanent markers.

Random Nicole said...

shave it and color on your head with permanent markers.

Post a Comment