RSS
My life is one big jumble of kids, pets, crafts, friends, food, home and business.

WTF, COLD!

yes, I'm so bored I'm talking about the weather. piss off


It's cold here... well cold for the south - you know how that goes. It's 35 right now (ok that's not just south cold so shut up), I looked it up. lol It says high of 63 today. Friday is supposed to be a high of 80. This up and down is getting old because I can't even clear out the girl's closet. Bah

Oh a happier note, we are decorated for Cmas. Our tree is up and we have lights outside and inside the apt. We are going to be making more paper decorations - snowflakes etc. over the next week.

I have 6 toys to complte for orders and then I need to get Frig and Mr.Bee their toys from our podcast contest. Busy Busy


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment