RSS
My life is one big jumble of kids, pets, crafts, friends, food, home and business.

Venus waste an hour but what else does she have to do?







Ingredients to make Candy Corn, yea.. or yuck depending on your pov







Step 1













boiling the sugar, corn syrup, butter, vanilla













Teagan playing with powdered sugar











Mixing pwd sugar into pan












starting the coloring process












Teagan coloring the dough









A candy corn strip!





Almost done...















Candy Corn






Ok so I wasted an hour of my day, big deal. My kids can have a sugar high while they carve pumpkin and my daughter thinks I'm awesome for one more day of her life... it's a fair trade.


Link to the recipe I used...
http://www.epicurious.com/bonappetit/blogs/editor/2006/10/homemade_candy_.html

1 comments:

The Smiths said...

This looks seriously cool! I did not know this was possible as a "home" project. Please do not tell my child!

The Smiths said...

This looks seriously cool! I did not know this was possible as a "home" project. Please do not tell my child!

Post a Comment