RSS
My life is one big jumble of kids, pets, crafts, friends, food, home and business.

Super fast update

The frog got to his owner and her dd tried to swipe it. lol So I got my 2nd official order. I'm not going to be able to set aside time for it until after the move though.

Well if I get cracking on the packing I might have time right before we go. The cable and phone will be off on the 31st so I might have some down time then.

I packed my first full box today, YAY me. Luckily we aren't taking a whole lot or I'd be way behind schedule. The kids are at my dads and dh actually has tonight off so I'm slacking more than I would be normally. But I'm going to bust butt this week and I'll be fine. ;)

I have no idea if I'll get a chance to pop on before I go or if I'll have anything worthy of popping on about... yea like that stops me. I'll update whenever. :D

Now you'll have to excuse me, I have to go chase down my cat and try to force her into her new collar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment